We at Zephyr Conferences are super pleased to today announce the first-ever Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference, to be held March 28-30, 2017 in Asheville, North Carolina.
Instead, we’ll just list a few key things you should know:
- We know our tourism and marketing. Our sister company Zephyr Adventures has been in the tour business for 19 years; we run beer tours in Belgium, Colorado, and Montana; we operate the similar Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference; and we ran beer tourism and beer marketing intensive industry workshops in Virginia this past November.
- Beer Tourism is important and growing increasingly so. It fills tap rooms, hotel beds, and restaurant seats. Did you know Google sent out 21 media alerts for “beer tourism” just within the past month?
- Marketing is going to become as important in the beer industry as it is in almost every other industry. It would be nice if breweries never had to market their beer due to a booming industry but that day, if it ever existed, is now over.
- The conference is a great deal. If you register by June 30, the cost is only $295 and we’ll throw in two three-hour intensive workshops, a $200 value, at no charge.
- And a great place to network. The BMTC is limited to 300 attendees and is specifically designed for those of you in the beer and tourism industries who are actively involved in marketing and promotion at a managerial level.
And finally, the conference is going to be fun! Thank you to our sponsors such as the North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild, the Asheville Brewers Alliance, Draft Magazine, and Sierra Nevada Brewing Company you will have plenty of local beers to taste and fun events to participate in. Come join us!
Photo courtesy of Explore Asheville, another BMTC Sponsor.