Ready to achieve your dream in the craft beer industry?
What We Promise
- Expert speakers
- Valuable content
- Networking opportunities, including a private Facebook group just for attendees
What You Do
- Attend, take notes, and learn
- Network with your peers: before, during, and after the event
- Execute what you learn
Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the 2021 event. We were prepared to move forward with plans to safely do so in October in Richmond, Virginia. However, our host partner Visit Richmond had to pull their entire support for the 2021 conference. Please stay tuned for more information about the 2022 conference.
The BMTC started in 2017 in Asheville, NC. Click on the links below for archives of previous years.
- BMTC 2020 St. Petersburg, FL: Agenda, Sponsors, Speakers
- BMTC 2019 Boise, ID: Agenda, Sponsors
- BMTC 2018 Burlington, VT: Agenda, Sponsors
- BMTC 2017 Asheville, NC: Agenda, Sponsors, Speakers
The Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference is organized by Zephyr Conferences, organizer of the:
- Beer Now Conference (formerly the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference)
- International Food Blogger Conference
- Wine Media Conference
- Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference
But in truth, we are simply a bunch of active travelers who have been running tours around the world for 20 years as part of Zephyr Adventures and Taste Vacations. We love beer, wine, and food in addition to travel so, about ten years ago, started running active tours that focused on these aspects of our culture. That got us into conference organizing in the same industries. But everything we do is still all about doing what we love.
Travel Montana is a new company we created in response to the pandemic and the resulting surge in demand for domestic travel. Montana, our home state, is one of the world’s top outdoor vacation destinations. Travel Montana has a dozen itineraries suitable for small-group private and public vacations.
For information about our conferences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, please email email@example.com. For a media pass, please apply here. If you are in a region interested to host one of our conferences, please complete a Host Application.