There is no other conference like the Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference (BMTC) that provides you with expert speakers, valuable content, and outstanding networking related to beer marketing and tourism. That’s why we created one.
Your Need for Information
With almost 8,000 breweries in the United States and the number exploding throughout the world, competition for tap room visitors and shelf space is becoming intense. The double-digit growth figures for craft beer the industry experienced for over a decade are now over.
Beer tourism and beer marketing are increasingly becoming of strategic importance. If you are not just engaging but thriving in these crucial aspects of the industry, you are losing ground to your competitors.
Why attend the BMTC? To sell more points, put more rears in seats, and grow your bottom line.
Attendees & Networking
- Brewery marketing, tap room, and events managers
- Brewery Guilds who are moving beyond legislative affairs to focus on marketing their region as a beer tourism destination
- Destination Management Organizations (DMOs) who are tasked with increasing the number of butts in seats, bodies in beds, and inquiring minds at area attractions, all of which can be increased via beer tourism
- Tour operators, travel agencies, transportation companies, and event planners who provide beer tourism offerings to the public
- Marketing agencies interested in serving the beer industry
- Academics and students from university beer business programs
- Media and bloggers who write about beer and tourism
Networking takes place throughout the conference but specifically at three-hour Summits in which industry segments get together for unscripted group communication. The Summits are always among the highest rated aspects of the conference and worth the price of admission alone.
We expect approximately 250 people at the 2021 conference.
Content & Speakers
The Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference (BMTC) provides concrete, detailed information about the important and growing functions of beer marketing and beer tourism that you can bring home to both grow and improve your local offerings. Content includes:
- The three-hour Summits
- Breakout sessions in three tracts (Beer Tourism, Marketing, and Events) including subjects such as social media, digital marketing, tap room management, events, brewery tours, promoting beer tourism, and more
- Cross-industry speakers for all-group sessions so information is applicable no matter your background
What is Included?
- Great content and speakers
- One lunch included in the conference price
- Opening reception
- Optional evening activities
- Networking opportunities during sessions, meals, and events
Join us September, 2021 (exact date pending) in Richmond, Virginia for the fifth annual Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference.