We are looking for experts, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and those willing to share their secrets in the fields of brewery marketing, destination marketing, brewery tourism, and craft beer guild management.
The 4th annual Beer Marketing and Tourism Conference is taking place at the “Gulp Coast” of St. Pete/Clearwater, Florida, February 4-6, 2020.
Speakers can apply for breakout, three-hour Summit, and all-group speaker roles. Please fill out the Google Form here:
Please note, of course we value the time and expense it takes to attend the BMTC; however, we are unable to provide compensation for travel, lodging, or speaker fees. We are asking that speakers view this as an opportunity to network with and support their counterparts who come from across the country (and beyond).
BMTC is expecting up to 300 attendees in 2020. Here’s a section from Why Attend:
The Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference (BMTC) serves two needs: 1) It provides hard information about the important and growing functions of beer marketing and beer tourism that you can bring home to both grow and improve your local offerings and 2) It provides a forum for meeting your fellow leaders in the beer marketing and tourism industry. Subjects to be covered include marketing, sales, driving consumers to your region or business (tourism), tap room management, events, beer tour operators, and much more.
The conference will appeal to:
- Brewery marketing, tap room, and events managers
- Brewery Guilds who are moving beyond legislative affairs to focus on marketing their region as a beer tourism destination
- Destination Management Organizations (DMOs) who are tasked with increasing the number of butts in seats, bodies in beds, and inquiring minds at area attractions, all of which can be increased via beer tourism
- Tour operators, travel agencies, transportation companies, and event planners who provide beer tourism offerings to the public
- Hotels and restaurants that wish to work with their local breweries
- Public relations professionals and other consultants to the beer and tourism industries
- Academics and students from university beer business programs
- Media and bloggers who write about beer and tourism
If you’re a speaker interested in attending and engaging with the top professionals in the fields outlined above, fill out the Speaker Form. We hope to see you in Florida next February!