We at Zephyr Conferences have run the annual Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference for seven years, with the eighth event coming up August 4 – 8 in Milwaukee. We are well versed in the passion beer bloggers hold and the influence they wield but also realize this can be a murky subject for breweries and others in the beer industry.
Hence we are excited to present a panel of three experienced bloggers presenting Working With Beer Bloggers: Why and With Whom. Our presenters include Kendall Joseph from Beer Makes Three, Bryan Richards from The Wandering Gourmand, and Lynn McIlwee from Hops Canary.
Here are a few items you can expert to learn about at this session:
- Who are the 1,275 beer bloggers that we at Zephyr Conferences track around the world?
- How influential are beer bloggers and in what ways?
- How you should decide with which bloggers you should work?
- Is it worth bringing in beer bloggers to your region, your brewery, or your event?
- How exactly should a brewery, guild, tour operator, or promotion agency work with beer bloggers?
- What quid pro quo is expected, if anything?
If you are interested in learning more about working with Beer Bloggers, attend the session tomorrow, Wednesday March 29th at 2:25 PM. See the full BMTC agenda here.
Or even better….get in deep with the blogging community and attend or sponsor the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference August 3-6 2017 hosted in Milwaukee!!