The Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference is designed to be a small, intimate conference, with 214 attendees currently registered.
Perhaps that is why we are very pleased to have attendees from 33 different US states, two Canadian provinces, five countries, plus the District of Columbia registered so far. In addition to the United States and Canada, we have attendees traveling in from the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Australia.
Would you like some more interesting facts about current BMTC attendance?
- North Carolina, as one would expect from the host state, is producing the most registrants.
- North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming are all represented but we could still use South Dakota and Idaho to fill out that region of the country.
- The two Canadian provinces represented are Nova Scotia and British Columbia.
- The big Western beer states of Colorado, California, and Oregon are all well represented but we have only one person from Washington.
- Perhaps the most surprising state not sending anyone to the conference yet? Vermont.
There is still time to register and attend!