The Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference is oriented towards anyone interested in beer tourism or beer marketing. While most attendees are brewery, tour operator, guild, or destination marketing organization representatives, we also get substantial attendance from the media.
Consider this list of media outlets which will be represented at the 2020 conference:
- Beer Connoisseur
- Brewer’s Digest
- Hop Culture
- New Brewer Magazine
- Shore Craft Beer
- Spirited Magazine
- Yorkshire Post
You will be able to meet all these media and hear from some of them, as we will have a panel titled Beer Media in a Changing World. Topics of this panel will include:
- How have readership demographics changed in recent years?
- What trends do we see in reader interests?
- Are media outlets being driven by the need for revenue?
- Does this change content or produce “click bait” titles?
- Are non-paid beer bloggers treated with respect?
- Is there a difference in print versus online-only writers?
As a conference attendee, you will learn how to better interact and work with beer media in addition to meeting these key members of the industry.