Registration for the Beer Marketing and Tourism Conference, to be held in Asheville, North Carolina in March 2017 is already underway and nearly 40 people have already registered in the first week!
There is a price increase scheduled to take place starting July 1. Registration is $295 for only a few more days and increases to $345 on July 1. We also have a fantastic group discount we can offer to parties of 3 or more. *Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Have you read about the location of our inaugural conference, Asheville’s beautiful Crown Plaza Resort? Sit back and relax after an informative day of learning all about marketing for the beer industry in 125 acres of serene beauty, or order a delicious in-room dining meal with a refreshing local draft craft beer. With so much to do in Asheville, we think our conference is going to be more like a fantastic beer destination vacation–and we think you deserve it! Read more about Crown Plaza Resort’s amenities and rates here.
What can you expect to get out of the conference?
- An overview of the current state of beer marketing and beer tourism from our keynote speakers and industry panels
- Specific, useful information you can use in subjects such as social media, digital marketing, tap room management, brewery sales, events, and more from our breakout sessions and pre-conference workshops
- Networking opportunities during sessions, meals, and events
- An opportunity to pour your beer at our opening reception at no cost if you are one of the first 30 non-profit or governmental brewery associations or DMOs registered to attend
- Two lunches included in the conference price including a tour, tasting, and lunch at Sierra Nevada Brewing
For more information about the conference or sponsorships, please email email@example.com.